The place of forums...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place of forums...

A place of forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental Wars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nartle
CREATOR!
CREATOR!

Elemental Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Wars.   Elemental Wars. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

In this roleplay you get the choice to be able to control an element... But only one element... You must practice your powers in able to get stronger... And be the master of your element... The elements you can choose from are as shown below... And each are described... Unfortunately people want power... And will do anything to get it... They want to control the world! Which side will you be on? Good... Or evil? Not many people who don't have a power know of these powers... And the ones who do don't tell anybody... Scared they might be called crazy...

Air: People with the air element have the ability to... Well control the air around them... At maximum power... They can make hurricanes that have no limit... And they can make winds going arround hundreds of mph...

Water: People with the water element can move water with there mind... At maximum power... They can make tsunami's hundreds of miles wide... And as high as skyscrapers. They can also make water from the air around them...

Fire: Peoole with the element of fire can control flames just by looking at them... At maximum power they can make fire burn faster... Last longer... And grow bigger... They can also make explosion from fire... They can create fires out of thin air and are very powerful...

Nature: People with the element of nature can control the creatures around them... At maximum power they can create new kinds of life. And also control armies of animals...

Rock: People with the rock element can control the ground beneath them... They can make giant rock minions at maximum power... And even cause earth quakes! They can make themselves covered in rock... And can compress people in the dirt... They can also make people trapped in the ground...

Lightning: People with the element of lightning can make "shocking" shows... Also paralyze people with a zap... At there maximum they can make storms of lighting and can create lightning from there finger tips... They can make thousands of lightning bolts hit at the same exact time... And even in the same place... They can make shockwave of electricity and make bombs of electricity...

(I know this isn't all of them... But if you want one that isn't up here just tell me what it is and I will tell you what there maximum is XD But that is after pages of roleplaying... ALOT of roleplaying... Even though this isn't gonna get many joins... I just think it is kinda cool... If you don't want a power you can put none...)

CS:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Job:
Hobbies:

CS:
Name: Nathan
Power: Lightning.
Appearance: Wears a brown jacket with a yellow shirt... And some blue jeans... Has spikey blond hair and green eyes... Wears golden glasses that are broken in the middle... (Bout time somebody punches me...)
Bio: I was born with his powers... My parents kept it secret... They didn't tell me a thing until I discovered my powers at 5 years old... I've been using them ever since... Even though I'm not supposed to... How do you think I keep my hair spikey?
Side: Good
Job: None.
Hobbies: Video games... And some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://nartlesforums.forumotion.com
angello

Elemental Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Wars.   Elemental Wars. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:05 am

This is new for me! Thanks for information!
Back to top Go down

Elemental Wars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The place of forums... :: Roleplaying :: The rules :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: