The place of forums...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place of forums...

A place of forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death that follows...

Go down 
3 posters

On a scale of 1-10... What would you rate Chapter 1?
The death that follows... Vote_lcap0%The death that follows... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
The death that follows... Vote_lcap50%The death that follows... Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
The death that follows... Vote_lcap50%The death that follows... Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Nartle
CREATOR!
CREATOR!

The death that follows... Empty
PostSubject: The death that follows...   The death that follows... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm

The Death That Follows.

Info: One person was chosen for a mission... A mission to kill... Kill the one person he hates... And that person was Nartle... Watch as he travels to so many places... And leaving so little behind... Nartle has to go through traps... Kill his foes... And do it all alone... Just... To kill one man...

Last edited by Nartle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nartlesforums.forumotion.com
lunick27z
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
lunick27z

PostSubject: Re: The death that follows...   The death that follows... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

(hell yes continue it!!!!
it sounds EPIK)
Back to top Go down
Nartle
CREATOR!
CREATOR!

PostSubject: Re: The death that follows...   The death that follows... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Chapter 1: The sword of death.

"So... You want this blade?" Says somebody... It's a dark alley way... I'm talking to a weapons dealer... "Yes... You have it?" I say... I am wearing some black robes and a black mask... The weapons dealer replys "Okay follow me this way..." He says walking towards a door... I follow... He opens the door and a somebody is standing in the door way... "Hey who are you? And wha-" And before he gets finished he gets his head chopped off by a Kama... Then a Kama is swung towards me I grab the person arm then I hit there elbow breaking the joint... I then grab the Kama and I block the other one... I take that one and I stab it into the guys head... I take it out and I slice the guys head diagnally twice. Blood flys all over me. I have blood dripping from my Kamas. "Just like old times." I say. The slashes make an X and you can see his brains... I then kick him down... I then walk in and an arrow come from both ways... I slash one out the sky then do a back flip... The arrow doesn't hit me... Instead it goes past me and hit the other person in the middle of the eyes killing him... Blood splatters all over the wall... I look at the other person... He shoots a gun at me... I throw my hand up and the kamas blade stops the bullet... Then I throw my Kama at him... He doesn't have enough time to dodge it and blood flys onto the wall... I walk into a room and I find my weapon... It was a sword! It is curved... And curved. Looks like this... The death that follows... Curved-double-grind

I see the price tag... The price was 1025$... "Thank god he died!" I say... Then I test it out... It was fast and sharp... I walk out of the warehouse to see a group of people with katanas waiting for me... One slashes at me and I block... Sparks flying...

To be continued!
Back to top Go down
https://nartlesforums.forumotion.com
angello

PostSubject: Re: The death that follows...   The death that follows... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 am

8 is from me! carry on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death that follows...   The death that follows... Empty

Back to top Go down

The death that follows...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The place of forums... :: Story Making :: Stories-
Jump to: